The Expert LD 80 Charger is a multi-function charger/discharger that allows you to use the most popular battery types such as LiPo/LiHV/Lilon/LiFe/NiCd/NiMH/Pb.
With a remarkable 80 watts of charging power and a maximum of 7A charging current, the Expert LD 80 charger offers more than sufficient charging power for most applications in a compact design.
With five separate balancer ports and the charging port on the right side the battery can easily be connected. There are also the AC and DC inputs on the left side.
Information about settings and running process can be obtained via the backlit LCD display.
The Expert LD 80 is the perfect multifunction charger and the right choice for most modeller.
- Compact design
- 80 watts charging power, max. 7A charging current
- Suitable for: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV/NiMH/NiCd/Pb
- Easy handling and navigation with four buttons
- Informative LCD display with backlight
- Including 5 seperate Balancer ports
- 5 batteries profile memory
- Integrated balancer with max. 300mA current
- Various security settings (delta peak sensitivity, auto charge current limit, capacity limit, temperature limit, process time limit, input voltage monitoring, automatic fan)
|Input Voltage AC:||100V – 240V|
|Max Charge Power:||80W|
|Max Discharge Power:||2W|
|Charge Current Range:||0.1A – 7.0A|
|Discharge Current Range:||0.1A – 1.0A|
|Cells: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV||1s – 6S|
|Cells: NiMH/NiCd||1s – 15S|
|Pb Battery Voltage:||2-20V|
Scope of Delivery:
1x Expert LD 80 charger
1x Alligator Clips to DC Cable
1x Alligator Clips to Dean style connector
1x Mini JST (red) connector to Dean style connector cable
1x Female servo connector to Dean style connector cable
1x Glow plug connector to Dean style connector cable
1x 4mm banana connectors to Dean style connector cable
1x Mains “kettle” lead